Fat Loss 4 Idiots Success Stories:

I started the fatloss4idiots diet on march 6th the 1st 11 days I lost 6lbs., the next 11 days I lost 6lbs. I'm on day 4 of this 11 day cycle and I've lost 2lbs. You get fruits and vegetables along with chicken, roast, tuna...you get to choose what you like with the diet generator. I haven't had any trouble sticking to this diet plan.

--Jcotton

 I've been following the diet4idiots for 2 days and have lost 5 pounds. I eat until satified and am finding this an easy diet to follow. I also am not sure what I will do once I've completed the 11 day cycle. Before this, I was following the Weightwatchers point system (25 points per day). I found myself remaining at the same weight regardless of exercise/diet. The fatloss4idiots seems to have ended the plateau and I'm once again losing some of the weight.

 --James King


I lost 16.5 lbs in 21 days on this diet before I even started to exercise. And no, it isn't "water weight" because I'm consuming over 80oz of water PER DAY! Not good enough? Well another WL4I dieter has been on the program for 3.5 months and lost 41 lbs. Still water weight? I don't think so. No pills, no gimmicks, no flying to foreign countries to get the food. It's good ole fashioned turkey, chicken, fish, tuna, eggs, cottage cheese, fruits, vegetables, nuts and even the occasional hotdog, sandwich, hamburger and fat free Cool Whip thrown in for good measure. Top that off with 80 oz of water everyday and I can't really imagine a better diet.

 --Alisha
 

So far so Good... I have been on this diet for only 4 days and have lost 4 pounds. No cravings and while it is somewhat boring, I find it easy to be told what to eat as it takes out the guesswork. I am not going to weigh in again for another week, but then I will post my results. I am 26 y/o, 5'8, 168 and am getting married in November and looking to get down to 150 if not less! I will post again when I weigh in a week.

--Jamie
  

No comments:

Post a Comment